ANmar Amdeen Senior Excel-VBA Developer
William Rutherford & Associates
Dallas, Texas (Remote)
Nov 2015 to Present
Part-time remote position during off-office and weekends hours. Below is list of projects:
- SSVGC Tool (WeeSS)
- Creating tool using Excel-VBA (aka VB6 or Macros) to load data from source, create needed functions to calculate results, then create final PDF having all charts and diagrams needed to analyze performance of a company among peers.
- This was supposed to be two-months project that turned into long-term relationship to enhance and re-create the whole set of daily and weekly smart-auto-reports feeding in and reading out of the SSVGC report.
- Standard CI
- Enhancing Standard CI tool using Excel-VBA (aka VB6 or Macros) to fit user needs.
- Tool was inherited from previous developer, but needed a lot of enhances and adjustment to include new Industry groups and custom-made groups.
- Adding features like Progressbar and smart forms to enhance user experience.
- The tool is customized in a way that the user can select any company, and assign peers, then select the period to be analyzed by, then click to generate the final PDF and/or Excel outputs.