ANmar Amdeen Performance Management Analyst
May 2011 to Jan 2014
Full time onsite, then remote May 2012 to Jan 2014 after moved to Chicago area
- Resource management analysis system in Excel-VBA, reading from Clarity database into Excel spreadsheet and generating high management level reports, customized anytime by end user using custom settings sheet
- Manage and enhance Excel-VBA-SQL user reports to create readable data using charts and graphs for entire corporation base of clients, employees and executives
- Design, create, and manage 21 Auto-Run Excel-VBA-SQL reports, running on shared server on weekly, daily, hourly basis to create emails, send reports and status based on customized user configurations.
- Design and develop Smart-Drop-Downs in pure Excel-VBA, allowing users to select from huge list of products by searching, something like AutoFilter in Excel.
- Creating several Excel-VBA reports and dashboards to be used by management across several departments
- Create custom automatic reporting systems in Excel-VBA along with MS SQL, Email servers, SharePoint, and other tools. System running based on desired schedule automatically in a 24/7 online server.
- Create custom ad-hoc reporting systems in Excel-VBA-SQL to be used by employees across company locations and provide training on how to use. System running on user local machines.
- Provide maintenance to current reports created by Excel2003 and suggest then apply a plan to convert them to Excel2010. This process includes enhances applied in speed and user-friendly interface.
Excel, VBA, Automation, SQL, SharePoint, Clarity